Oneness excludes nothing, no exceptions.
We see each person as a unique soul who is here to embody their gifts, lessons and presence as a part of the living tapestry of life. We welcome ALL PEOPLE who comes in a good way with a good heart, a good mind and a ready body. Unconditional love includes everything, no exceptions.
We have one rule: You can not do it wrong.
There are three primary guidelines that flow from this one basic rule:
- Keep dancing. The dance is our meditation. So, we bring our attention again and again back into the dance practice to see what happens, what arises.
- Pay attention. The depth of your attention and awareness will determine the outcomes of your practice. Attention plus intention create depth in prayer. Place your attention on the dance to find out more about yourself and move more deeply into your potential as a person, as a creator, as consciousness.
- This is a Non-Verbal Space. Use movement, sound, breath, energy, texture, repetition, theme and variation, copying, countering and stillness within the space of practice. We bridge into the dance of words during Harvest – after we have danced.
- Dancing With Your Eyes closed As Much As You Wish. Start the dance with your eyes closed. Tune to the inner experience of your body and your awareness. Unplug from the labeling and knowing function of the visual sense. During the practice, feel free to work with your eyes opened or closed – to come out into connection or to go within to connect with yourelf.
- Touch Is Sacred. Contact improvisation and connection are welcome. Listen to what feels appropriate. Respect your own boundaries and the boundaries of others.
- This Is A Substance-free Space.
Simple. Show up. Pay attention. Play. See what happens.