- The creativity and courage to live Dancing Freedom as a way of life.
- A desire to lead.
- The passion and grounding to co-create with, for and in community.
- A foundation in love, authenticity and embodiment.
- An active enquiry into the Self and the emergence of Oneness.
- Tenacity, determination and patience.
Dancing Freedom facilitator trainings are open to all who come in a good way with a good heart. In addition, we’ve found successful Dancing Freedom facilitators have some things in common…
At least two years of stable, embodied practice is highly recommended, but not required. This includes any form of technical dance, improvisational dance, somatics, ecstatic dance, yoga or martial arts. If you do not have a movement background, I ask that you begin your journey now –trusting what calls your heart. Dance at least twice a week, even if it is in your bedroom.
Participants are welcome from any level of experience: new dancers to experienced dancers, current teachers of somatic therapy, yoga, movement, Fitness Professionals, Activists, Managers, Holistic Health Practitioners, Community Organizers, Teachers, Therapists, Management Consultants and Organizational Development Professionals, Life Coaches, Conscious DJ’s, embodied business leaders, and social entrepreneurs.
To become fully certified as a Dancing Freedom facilitator you must:
- Attend and complete a Facilitator Training.
- Teach 5 practice classes in your community.
- Complete a self-review and evaluation.
- Complete a final coaching session with a lead trainer.
*We also offer an additional coaching program following your training to support facilitators as you begin to teach.
To get more information about training as a Dancing Freedom facilitator email chen (at) dancingfreedom.com. Or click HERE.